Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
oiuja boards
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lique
lique
517 posts

Re: oiuja boards

I have to wonder what kind of poot you're talking about when you say you dabbled in the occult and then turned to Christ. Really what is the difference in you're choice between Horus and Christ? Are they not one in the same. If you would have learned anything from studying occult mythology I think you would know the parables are all the same. They are all based in Astrology. However your choice is your own and I respect that. However I deny Christ the deceiver in all his forms. Light is shadow, darkness is light, and the Roman Catholic Church seats Satan himself. I prefer not to believe in anything but what I can do with and for myself. My soul is my own and only I can redeem it. Not Christ.

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love under will.

Oct 30, 2009, 18:06

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2140 posts

Booklover wrote:
seriously, does this shit really work?

Yes, when someone pushes it around to freak people out, that works pretty well :)

But seriously, I did see some weird things back in the day....asking for "signs" and then the phone would ring but no-one was there, inanimate objects moving around and whatnot. I would mostly put it down to some kind of collective will subconciously directed by all (or perhaps just some hoaxers?) involved. Strange all the same though, there were defintely some parts in my experience which couldn't be easily explained, and these were enough to put me off dabbling any further....

Oct 31, 2009, 02:39

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5935 posts

Hobobachang wrote:

Yes, when someone pushes it around to freak people out, that works pretty well :)

But seriously, I did see some weird things back in the day....asking for "signs" and then the phone would ring but no-one was there, inanimate objects moving around and whatnot. I would mostly put it down to some kind of collective will subconciously directed by all (or perhaps just some hoaxers?) involved. Strange all the same though, there were defintely some parts in my experience which couldn't be easily explained, and these were enough to put me off dabbling any further....

I think you've hit the nail on the head. Our own unconscious minds are more powerful as a collective force than we understand. I don't discount the possibility of paranormal energy in one form or another, but I do think most of the time it's wishful thinking and superstition. It's fun to think about objects having some kind of force or power, have you seen the silly show Warehouse 13?

Nov 01, 2009, 20:00

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2140 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
have you seen the silly show Warehouse 13?

Nope, never heard of it. I only have UK freeview channels, and half of those don't even work 'cause of crap reception. Either that or my ariel needs fixing - not really sure. Any good?

Nov 03, 2009, 00:47

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Have you actually read the bible????

Nov 03, 2009, 10:22

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Get yourself a copy of "From witchcraft to Christ" by Doreen Irving, she used to be a practicing high priestess in Satanism.

Nov 03, 2009, 10:26

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

I agree with your comment on the roman catholic church, but what you say about being your own saviour and redeeming yourself is pride, for you have been deceived by Satans most common trick i.e. get people to believe that they can do it by themselves and don't need Jesus Christ to save them, you cannot save yourself, Satan will have you thinking that you don't even need salvation, this is his way, he doesn't appear with horns and look or sound terribly evil no, he whispers clever reason in your ears and tells you that you are o.k.
If you turn to Jesus Christ in sincere prayer and ask for His forgivness you will know that all I am telling you is the truth, kind regards Lereostab.
P.S. If you feel annoyed or angry by what I have said, ask yourself why?

Nov 03, 2009, 10:40

lique
lique
517 posts

Don't flatter yourself. You neither arouse or terrify me. That fact you agree with me about the Catholic church proves that you are not a complete twit, but I do not and cannot agree with you about Satan and Jesus. As far as I am concerned, the Jesus with blond hair, blue eyes, nice curls, and crumpets in his beard is a complete image of make believe. And so is the image of the endless fiery pit with the seven headed beast that will swallow me whole in sulfur. It's completely bogus. It is not a matter of pride. Once again you will find yourself agreeing with me when I say it is a matter of spiritual salvation. You can put all your eggs in your basket. Rest assured, I know where to put mine. You may have found Wonderland Alice but when you die you won't be floating on a cloud somewhere playing a lute. The concepts of Heaven and Hell are the most overblown and over imagined in the whole history of mankind and so are those ideals based on the readings of the bible, a book which in my opinion wouldn't be so bad if it had been translated properly and not edited by whichever king deemed it appropriate for his people. Then again, what was Shakespeare thinking in the first place?

Nov 03, 2009, 17:00

lique
lique
517 posts

She must of been a twit. Most satanists are twits. They're just not as annoying as Christians. But there are two kinds of satanists, the LaVey kinds who don't really believe in a devil but use him as an image to tear down false ideals. And then the other sect that really do believe in the devil and are hoping to pry open the gates of hell to release the demons onto this earth. Something, which as an anti-chiritian, would be very stimulating, but not likely since the invention of science as ruled out the need for make believe.

Nov 03, 2009, 17:04

lique
lique
517 posts

Who here is under Satan's spell? Come forth and raise your hand!!

Nov 03, 2009, 17:06

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index