Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
oiuja boards
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Re: oiuja boards

Read the new testament again, you haven't understood yet.
If you read with an attitude of trying to disprove it you will achieve nothing, the hardest thing in the world to do is to admit that you don't have a clue about how to live this life, to admit it is the first true step towards God.
Regards Joe.

Nov 06, 2009, 10:37

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

So you believe in planets and stars affecting your life and destiny, so did I once.
Jesus Christ does love you, if you turn away from your sin, i.e. thinking that He is not true and all that it means, i.e. He rose from the dead after being crucified for your sin so that you could escape from under the wrath of God, because He was punished in your place, it takes a simple act of faith, just pray and ask God to show you and then you will know the truth.
I'm not trying to get anyone to go to church or give money to these scam t.v. evangelists, I am just passing on some extremely good news.
I expect I will be barred from this website soon as freedom of speech is being slowly eroded, I sincerely hope that you find Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour, ask and you will receive.
Kind regards Joe.

Nov 06, 2009, 10:47

lique
lique
517 posts

You don't know when to quit.

No to Jesus.
No to Fish.

I never said anything about the planets.
Your Crucifixion myth is based on Astrology. All of it is. The whole myth of Christ dying and rising is based on the shortest day of the year in December when the Sun goes down. It is then reborn and the life cycles begin with all over again with the days getting longer and longer. When they say the Sun has risen that is exactly what it means. Of course you interpret it as the Son. But that is not what it means. Even the word Horizon comes from the phrase Horus Rising. Horus, the ancient word for the Sun. The Sun of God. You can do your own research. Or you can pray your sweet little jesus loving ass off. Either way, your not winning anyone over. You say you're not telling anyone to do this or do that and in the same sentence you're telling me to ask your Jesus for forgiveness and find the light to part with my sinning ways. The light is within. The star is within. The kingdom of heaven is within.

Eat it Joe.

Nov 07, 2009, 21:44

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2130 posts

[quote="lique"]The kingdom of heaven is within/quote]

Nov 08, 2009, 01:33

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

lereostab wrote:
Read the new testament again... admit that you don't have a clue about how to live this life...

lereostab wrote:

I expect I will be barred from this website soon as freedom of speech is being slowly eroded...

Right, not insulting at all.

Nov 08, 2009, 04:40

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

the new testament sucks! all the good stuff is in the old testament.
You're obviously some kind of protestant. I don't need protestant input. If you haven't studied the bible (as I have) in it's entirety you're not qualified to interpret the bible theologically.
ouija boards have nil to do with the bible. It's a game manufactured by Parker Brothers.
Protestants disregard the Old Testament which is crazy because it's obviously, "THE WORD OF GOD", why don't you go get "saved" versus "born again"!
I can't stand protestants, they have no concept and comprehension of the bible, plus they show a complete disregard for all the other religions of the world i.e. catholicism for without there wouldn't even be protestant christianity. you owe your faith to the Jews and the Catholics.

Nov 08, 2009, 05:45

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Wow slush, that's a whole lot of stereotypin right there.

Nov 08, 2009, 08:47

lique
lique
517 posts

The people have spoken! Now where's my chicken dinner?

Nov 08, 2009, 16:38

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

I owe my faith to no-one other than Jesus Christ Himself.
I am not a protestant or a catholic or a jew, why can't I just be a Christian without adopting some label??

Nov 10, 2009, 10:44

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Eat what?? I can see no nourishment in what you are saying.
I am not trying to win anyone over, I am passing on the message that God has given me, the response to Gods good news about Jesus Christ is out of my hands,
take care Joe.

Nov 10, 2009, 10:49

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index