Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
oiuja boards
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: oiuja boards

lereostab wrote:
Eat what?? I can see no nourishment in what you are saying.
I am not trying to win anyone over, I am passing on the message that God has given me, the response to Gods good news about Jesus Christ is out of my hands,
take care Joe.

You are responsible for how you talk and write to people, and how you interpret the religion you've chosen. I think you can be a bit insulting in some of the things you write.

Nov 10, 2009, 17:25

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

What is it with this site and attracting religious zealots? everyone has their own opinions on religion, no amount of argument will result in an answer. There is no right or wrong only personal opinion. Its getting tiresome. Never do i listen to Stereolab and think, THAT SONG put me in the mood to argue about religion with virtual strangers and likely never will.

Nov 10, 2009, 18:33

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2130 posts

waxenpith wrote:
What is it with this site and attracting religious zealots? everyone has their own opinions on religion, no amount of argument will result in an answer. There is no right or wrong only personal opinion. Its getting tiresome. Never do i listen to Stereolab and think, THAT SONG put me in the mood to argue about religion with virtual strangers and likely never will.

Here here! :)

Nov 10, 2009, 19:29

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

waxenpith wrote:
Never do i listen to Stereolab and think, THAT SONG put me in the mood to argue about religion with virtual strangers

LOL, dude, that's funny!

Nov 10, 2009, 19:33

anomaly
47 posts

It has been said that ghosts are the earthbound spirits of those who have important unfinished business. Apparently the life energy behind their quest is so powerful that it will not perish even when the physical body that contains it dies. If only this force really existed and could be harnessed. But you know what, we do have the power to carry on the work of our predecessors. Whether it be in government or environmentalism or in art and music, there are those ideas and ideals that live on within us. These ghosts must live on even in the mists of our own individual deaths. Think to yourself what these goals may be and do what you can to promote and strengthen the energy force that carries these ghosts on forever.
Stereolab e t e r n a l.

…the green ghost…

Nov 10, 2009, 22:12

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

It was wrong of me to judge you. I forgot when I'm disturbed by something, usually in my mind, I just need to give up on the situation and hand my problems over to the love and tolerance of Jesus.

Nov 10, 2009, 23:51

lique
lique
517 posts

Because you're TOO christian. Christianity is a label. You chose it. It didn't choose you. Therefor you get what you deserve.

Nov 11, 2009, 06:17

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

I did not choose it,Jesus chose me, even most Christians find this hard to accept but it is very clear in the bible John ch 14-17 regards Joe.

Nov 13, 2009, 15:39

lique
lique
517 posts

I seriously don't give a shit at this point.

Nov 13, 2009, 19:19

lique
lique
517 posts

Actually now I'm confused wether you are a Christian or a Homosexual. Anyways keep Jesus in your pants. You can have the last word again. But I'll probably log in and deny Christ just for the HELL of it!

Nov 14, 2009, 00:40

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index