Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
oiuja boards
67 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5922 posts

Re: oiuja boards

Hobobachang wrote:

Yes, when someone pushes it around to freak people out, that works pretty well :)

But seriously, I did see some weird things back in the day....asking for "signs" and then the phone would ring but no-one was there, inanimate objects moving around and whatnot. I would mostly put it down to some kind of collective will subconciously directed by all (or perhaps just some hoaxers?) involved. Strange all the same though, there were defintely some parts in my experience which couldn't be easily explained, and these were enough to put me off dabbling any further....

I think you've hit the nail on the head. Our own unconscious minds are more powerful as a collective force than we understand. I don't discount the possibility of paranormal energy in one form or another, but I do think most of the time it's wishful thinking and superstition. It's fun to think about objects having some kind of force or power, have you seen the silly show Warehouse 13?

Nov 01, 2009, 20:00

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: