Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
you know what would be cool?
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

you know what would be cool?

if instruments were voice activated and you could control them with your eyes. just like all that stuff I do for the government, that I really shouldn't tell you about.
yeah that would be neat. then the band does their voice eye thing they could throw up a visual decoy kind of like a stealth thing (again, like what I do for the government) so then you would perceive the band was, whatever their image is, when actuality it could be a group of songwriting 3 yr olds or maybe some really old dudes. do you dig? kind of like how music is now! you dig? do ya do ya do ya do ya dig?
you see in music every move is mitigated. it's not that the artists are talented, it's that there is no margin for error. what I'm trying to explain is that Stereolab are ROBOTS. they are not human.

Nov 04, 2009, 05:55

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Re: you know what would be cool?

it's like those police cars and bombs they're coming out with nowadays; they are so loud that you can't hear them. they emit a wave of sound at a frequency that intercepts your nervous system and then they can project a visual decoy. This is a surveillance technique which I'm almost certain is employed by the music industry. If not it should be.
HEY is it just me or am I the only one here living in the 21st century??

Nov 04, 2009, 06:05

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

I much rather pay for this sort of technology in music than listen to untalented people who happen to be attractive. and another thing, when are we going to be able to purchase the disposable microcomputer contact lens (avail. in Japan) from our favorite bands??
okay, back to the visual decoy thing. I'd rather WATCH visual decoy projections and LISTEN to talented artists. If the music industry would just eliminate 3/4 of their workforce and restructure (keeping my advice in mind) you'd have a talented work pool and you could then become profitable again.
I DEMAND THESE THINGS AND MORE
ya dig?

Nov 04, 2009, 06:47

YZ
YZ
72 posts

Erm...
Ermmmmm...
Ermmmmmmmm...

You really lost me after the part with the voice eye thingy.

Nov 04, 2009, 14:39

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

Eddie Chargeman wrote:
Stereolab are ROBOTS. they are not human.

very emotional robots, apparently...

Nov 04, 2009, 17:03

lique
lique
517 posts

Isn't this the plot line to that new movie "Men Who Stare At Goats"? Which is probably another hollywood script handed down directly from the pentagon?

Nov 04, 2009, 19:47

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

lique wrote:
Isn't this the plot line to that new movie "Men Who Stare At Goats"? Which is probably another hollywood script handed down directly from the pentagon?

It was written by robots. Probably.

Nov 04, 2009, 20:06

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

I dunno what that movie is about. There's no reason the government shouldn't run the entertainment industry. ha ha it'll be like 1984 and Eddie likes this.
oh who am I kidding? the government already runs the entertainment industry. and they're doing a terrible job.
I want the best of everything. I hate being separated from technology. this push for public health care is just a plot to keep people HUMAN, separate from technology instead of integrating technology into the human body which is the next frontier. have you seen the computer commercials where the guy has a miniature concert taking place in his head? this is how the listening experience should be for todays music patrons!
We need computers in our heads! I'm a big fan of bio nano technics!
for example, everybody knows that Bill Gates hasn't a remaining natural human cell in his body. He has been gorged to the brim with the latest microcomputers and bionanoengineering products that he has microcomputers under his fingernails. I want to live like this! computers are virtually free now! the machines are everywhere. I want to be integrated! It just isn't fair!!
so what I'm really saying is that the music industry should employ all the tactics of a modern defense department or just relinquish itself to the government. I'm bored with all its' psychological manipulation and I'd really like to see it utilize the best technology available to enhance the overall experience, and broaden horizons for all us little, simpletons. It's so patronizing to be sold something archaic such as a cd or a record when much more advanced is available.
oh well, it's business as usual for these tools.

Nov 04, 2009, 23:42