Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Last night in San Francisco
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

BTXIV
5 posts

Last night in San Francisco

Laetitia introduced the song "The Eccstatic Static" by saying it was about a French pimp:

Nicolas Sarkozy

Nice.

Oct 22, 2008, 18:12

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

Re: Last night in San Francisco

so that must mean that carla bruni is a...

Oct 22, 2008, 18:14

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Hottie?

Oct 22, 2008, 20:02

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

do you remember much from last night's setlist?

Oct 22, 2008, 21:18

murilix
murilix
87 posts

mirtchevman wrote:
do you remember much from last night's setlist?

these were definitely played, dont remember the rest, especilly the encore.

Percolator
Neon Beanbag
Eye of the Volcano
Mountain
Chemical Chords
Ping Pong
Self Portrait with Electric Brain
Lo Boob Oscillator
The Ecstatic Static
Valley Hi
French Disko
Cybele's Reverie
John Cage Bubblegum
Double Rocker

show lasted 1h20, from the place i was in i could see the clock from the side of the stage. they stormed the stage at around 9h20 and left 10h40. pause before the encore was minimal.

another nice touch. the set list was written on syrofoam plates so they were --frisbee'd-- to the audience. not trying to brag about, but i was in a position i could catch (or fight for) one but i didn't because i was very tired and i knew there was no space for it on the backpack i'm travelling with. it wold definitely ruin the collectable and i would hate my self for it.

Oct 22, 2008, 21:34

polpo
1 posts

murilix wrote:
another nice touch. the set list was written on syrofoam plates so they were --frisbee'd-- to the audience.

Someone who got one put a picture up on flickr:
http://flickr.com/photos/quirkyfemme/2963105181/

Oct 23, 2008, 00:59

BTXIV
5 posts

for the record, they were in fact heavy duty paper plates. :)

Oct 23, 2008, 16:20

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

They did that last night too 10/22. Nice idea! I saw one sitting on the stage after, but I didn't have the nerve to bug Andy to give it to me.

Oct 23, 2008, 16:45

BTXIV
5 posts

I was kinda hoping I could get my Japan CD release of Chemical Chords signed by the band, but I have no idea how to go about these things. Plus, I don't want to be too much of a groupie and come off as star struck.

Oct 23, 2008, 18:44

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

BTXIV wrote:
Plus, I don't want to be too much of a groupie and come off as star struck.

too late for that, my friend... ;)

Oct 23, 2008, 19:03

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index