Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Palin rallies
32 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: Palin rallies

wracket wrote:
McCain wasn't that bad. He's proven to be far more anti-corruption than most politicians (and, honestly, more so than Obama, Biden or Palin), and for a while he seemed to vote his conscience even when it didn't sit with the party line. He's still a politician, though, and it doesn't surprise me that he used "Rove-like tactics" to get ahead, as sad and revolting as that may be. But let's not pretend that Obama's a saint either...as I've often stated, no politician above the level of PTA board member is.

In what way is he more anti-corruption than Obama? Also, Obama is right when he talks about how much McCain voted the party line. It is a perception that McCain and his cohorts want to portray, but it is incorrect. I will find the statistics for you, and the report cards for his voting record on various issues if you like. (Not today, I'm going to see stereolab in a little bit, whoohoo!)

And I do not believe Obama has been even remotely as shady as McCain, though of course he's a politician through and through.

Oct 22, 2008, 23:36

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: