Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Why does this site attract "Religious zealots"
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

Re: Why does this site attract

I believe in God, but not in any biblical sense. Religions and religious texts are all just man made, for the sake of control, mostly. And no different from superstition, or fairy tale. Only more dangerous.

Nov 15, 2009, 03:44

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1619 posts

God doesn't make the world, God makes the world make itself (in a poetic sense).

Nov 15, 2009, 03:53

Kazak
Kazak
1619 posts

I watched the whole thing. Really great!

Nov 15, 2009, 03:56

Kazak
Kazak
1619 posts

(That line was stolen.)

Nov 15, 2009, 03:56

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

it's not time. you guys were talking about cellular technology recently on the green screen, I guffawed, we need to be at an understanding of nanotechnology. I learned cellular in junior college biology I and A & P. Nanotechnology is a means of transporting "information" and "material" in the 21st century. Just wanted to bring everyone "up to date/speed" so we could all be on the same page. egs. of nanotechnology are used in medicine all the times, these days.
this is an okay video

THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS THAT THEY WERE TOO BUSY REWARDING THE WHORISH MEDIA THAN RECOGNIZING SCIENCES THAT BENEFIT THE HUMAN RACES INSTEAD OF PROMOTING THEIR GLOBAL EUGENICS and the pseudo-science of politics!

no not really. we have lots of progress to make in the field of nanomedicine and we're on the verge of some spectacular advances.

Nov 15, 2009, 04:01

Kazak
Kazak
1619 posts

I'm talkin' origins. You're talkin' cutting edge. Let's do get on the same page.

Nov 15, 2009, 04:09

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

well you guys obviously didn't watch my first video, Nano, a., because it wasn't 27 minutes before you responded b, you didn't catch the part of the video where it teaches us how we can manipulate the nanomollecular. well haha not the nanomollecular, we haven't advanced that much, but the part of the video where it is demonstrated that we can "sculpt" atoms, and manipulate on the less than atomic level.
anywaY, this lesson I've tried to import to you guys has had the same effect/affect as religious ideas. I was quite tickled when I saw the recent posting regarding atom size vs. a grain of rice, eukaryote size, etc. on green screen etc. come on, you guys! could we enter the 21st century?? I know the lab is from the nineties, but we don't don't need to dwell there.

Nov 15, 2009, 04:14

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

molecular level and sub atomic level is not cutting edge. it's our basic structure.
don't tell me you're a darwinist! where did an ape come from??? a primordial ooze which which learned to thrive and adapt. which is big bang time frame. evolution from molecular beings is big bang era and just basic physics. only now do we have the equipment to identify it. THAT is the difference. It's not that it didn't exist; it's just that WE have progressed enough to be able to recognize it.

and another thing, DON'T TELL ME A GOD WASN'T INVOLVED! there must be some divine creator
OR maybe you're correct and it is just adaption and survival of the fittest, evolution. I myself put more emphasis on the latter. I don't know!

Nov 15, 2009, 04:21

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

but I know that the primordial ooze "implemented" itself with whatever increased it's chance for survival. just like what we will do today with computers and robotics. we will implement ourselves. If you don't, you will become a victim of eugenics. That's why these religions still exist. it's the superstitions of the less intelligent humans, the sub-humans vs. the technology of the posthumans which will be the basis for our extinction. those that prefer, for the comfort and familiarity, to hang on to their human emotions, routines, physical make-up (organs etc.) are the least progressive and obviously the most disposable!!

Nov 15, 2009, 04:29

Kazak
Kazak
1619 posts

Well, okay, busted, but I was about 2/3rds away through it when I posted, but I did let it finish!

(Yes, I am a Darwinist!)

Nov 15, 2009, 05:09

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index