Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Why does this site attract "Religious zealots"
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: Why does this site attract

'of the way'

Dunce!

Nov 15, 2009, 05:11

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

OMG! there are space aliens in my computer. I'm harboring some sort of entity. I was looking at a picture on the internet of these four women in robes with hoods over their heads and I swear to the lord above one of them turned and looked at me and kind of made a weird facial expression. then she reverted to her original position. I just know that she'll come and eat me. it's like a little computer gnome or a real live computer troll. maybe she'll bring me good fortune. she'll eat me and then I'll be one big old computer lady .

Nov 15, 2009, 07:11

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Oh learned Slushy, where did you receive your PhD in Humility?

Nov 15, 2009, 11:17

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

Don't call it a comeback...

"Don't call it a comeback, I been here for years!"

Nov 15, 2009, 12:06

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

Re: Don't call it a comeback...

c in dc wrote:
"Don't call it a comeback, I been here for years!"

I'm with you on this one, Slushy, nanotech is the future.

http://www.stereolab.co.uk/forum/stereolab/topic/1254/threaded/14799/

Nov 15, 2009, 12:08

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

Mo' money, mo' money...

If you are a filthy capitalist like me, here is a great way to invest in nanotechnology:

http://www.tinytechvc.com/index.cfm

This company provides seed money to several nanotech firms that work on products anywhere from solar panels to nanotube based medicine. Very exciting stuff!

Nov 15, 2009, 12:14

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Fundamental truths don't go out of style.

Nov 15, 2009, 15:52

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

internet.

Nov 15, 2009, 19:26

lique
lique
517 posts

ok this is getting weird.

Nov 15, 2009, 22:25

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

lique wrote:
ok this is getting weird.

To be fair the thread is about religious zealouts.

Nov 15, 2009, 23:01

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 13 4 5 6 7 8 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index