Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Why does this site attract "Religious zealots"
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2784 posts

Re: Why does this site attract

Nov 17, 2009, 16:45

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1619 posts

Teach the controversy!

Nov 18, 2009, 04:19

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

the controversy is that music and sound are nothing more than military weapons. and that is fine with me 100%. music and sound should retain it's proper use, as a weapon, used for destruction and other worthwhile experiments. music is for the progression of human race as long as it utilized for scientific purpose only. any other form is selling you something.

Nov 18, 2009, 05:02

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

we need less offense and a lot more defense.

Nov 18, 2009, 05:03

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

music is for animated cartoons and animated cartoons only. I guess music isn't so bad. It's good to have some entertainment.

Nov 18, 2009, 07:10

vega
vega
492 posts

A lot of people find American 'defence' offensive.

Nov 18, 2009, 17:33

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

oh my god, I'm soo hurt by that! I didn't know defense had a nationality, Mr. Innocent. Maybe we shouldn't have one and our government could just sell us to corporations that would infect us with diseases. Instead we created our own industry (war) which benefits all of Western Europe and the exchange is mutual. Remember WWII? nobody was calling foul in WWII, soldier.

Nov 18, 2009, 21:26

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

what american is involved in is eugenics against the muslim population and I don't really see your country having a problem with it. They just let us do all the dirty work and they send us money to fight their wars.

Nov 18, 2009, 21:29

lique
lique
517 posts

We're all going to be dead someday.

Just an observation.

Nov 18, 2009, 21:40

lique
lique
517 posts

This thread should should die too.

Nov 18, 2009, 21:40

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index