Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Why does this site attract "Religious zealots"
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Re: Why does this site attract

vega wrote:
A lot of people find American 'defence' offensive.

Yeah, tree-hugging lentil-munchers!!

:)

Nov 18, 2009, 23:40

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

GaryB wrote:
tree-hugging lentil-munchers

I like lentils, but I won't hug a tree, I'd rather not have the insects get on me.

Nov 19, 2009, 16:38

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
GaryB wrote:
tree-hugging lentil-munchers

I like lentils, but I won't hug a tree, I'd rather not have the insects get on me.

Not to mention the potential for bird poo and dog pee.

Nov 19, 2009, 18:21

Jackson
20 posts

Thanks, but no thanks. I find this post off topic and a little offensive.

Nov 19, 2009, 19:17

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Jackson wrote:

What posting doesn't go off topic? :)

If something isn't offensive to at least somebody, then it's probably not a deep thought.

It seems to me that people often want to shut their ears to challenging new ideas by claiming "it's offensive" so they don't have to give any thought to new ideas.

Nov 19, 2009, 21:42

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

lereostab wrote:
Jesus loves you whether you like it or not.

Nov 19, 2009, 22:00

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

jesus is a load of shit, oh good someones, like talking religon in here. numb octopus, no one gives a shit about the human dysfunction in the penile brain of man that is religon. its aload of pap. jesus may have had magical powers, but so does paul daniels, according to ma mate. if you wanna know the truth, i think that satan has more power over you, i know what you did to your cousin, afterall, it wasn't very nice. infact it was sick, but you did it all in the name of jesus, what you did is infact what i think of you. piece of shit.

Nov 20, 2009, 05:03

lique
lique
517 posts

I Have Just The Thing. Roll That Beautiful Jesus Footage!

Since we are all still on the topic. Take at this wonderful montage I made last night. Starring Jesus and company in possible avant-garde commercial for baked beans!

Nov 20, 2009, 07:03

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Mistaken identity mate, I have no cousins, you are clearly quite upset about the fact that Jesus loves you so much, nevertheless He will keep loving you.
Chill out, drink a few beers and watch a sunset or something else that's nice, kind regards Joe.

Nov 20, 2009, 11:45

Jackson
20 posts

Labhead wrote:
Jackson wrote:

What posting doesn't go off topic? :)

If something isn't offensive to at least somebody, then it's probably not a deep thought.

It seems to me that people often want to shut their ears to challenging new ideas by claiming "it's offensive" so they don't have to give any thought to new ideas.

Challenging new ideas?? really?? are you referring to the same post that I am? I like new controversial subjects; however, how do you debate someones faith?? You don't all that ends up happening is hurt feelings and raised emotions for no reasons.

So Labhead tell me how does this post provoke thought?

What is offensive about this post is the fact that it is not open to debate, not the subject matter.

Nov 21, 2009, 17:27

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index