Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Why does this site attract "Religious zealots"
81 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Why does this site attract

it's not time. you guys were talking about cellular technology recently on the green screen, I guffawed, we need to be at an understanding of nanotechnology. I learned cellular in junior college biology I and A & P. Nanotechnology is a means of transporting "information" and "material" in the 21st century. Just wanted to bring everyone "up to date/speed" so we could all be on the same page. egs. of nanotechnology are used in medicine all the times, these days.
this is an okay video

THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS THAT THEY WERE TOO BUSY REWARDING THE WHORISH MEDIA THAN RECOGNIZING SCIENCES THAT BENEFIT THE HUMAN RACES INSTEAD OF PROMOTING THEIR GLOBAL EUGENICS and the pseudo-science of politics!

no not really. we have lots of progress to make in the field of nanomedicine and we're on the verge of some spectacular advances.

Nov 15, 2009, 04:01

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: