Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
The Politics of Photosynthesis
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

YZ
YZ
72 posts

The Politics of Photosynthesis

I assume someone here heard this cover album...
Is it worth it?
For one thing, I was expecting lots of pre-Cobra covers, but I wasn't expecting Hillbilly Motobike to be oovered twice (even though it is great)...

Nov 14, 2009, 15:25

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

Re: The Politics of Photosynthesis

Some people here contributed to that album even.

(Not me.)

Nov 14, 2009, 15:28

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

It's fun to hear other interpretations of the songs, but the only tracks that stand out much for me are the Captain Easychord (stunning actually) and Infinity Girl covers. Ping-Pong is good too now that I think about it.

Nov 14, 2009, 15:34

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

Alexander's work is pretty amazing too

Nov 14, 2009, 16:59

calapia
calapia
252 posts

Booklover wrote:
Alexander's work is pretty amazing too

Although I think that they're all good, Alexander's Hillbilly is really the only standout one to me.

Nov 14, 2009, 19:03

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

LOL

selfcriticism is a good thing ;)

Nov 14, 2009, 21:34

calapia
calapia
252 posts

;)

Nov 15, 2009, 06:01