Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
britain is shit
Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

britain is shit

i'm a fan of selfish cunt, anyone else like he? no political manifesto involved, just britain is shit. that is not an avocado.

Nov 20, 2009, 05:30

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lique
lique
517 posts

Re: britain is shit

nice try. for a second there I thought you were weird!

Nov 20, 2009, 07:04

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

I thought I was a nutter but you take the biscuit mate,
I hope you find Jesus and soon, coz He can release you from all that twisted bitterness, I will pray for you (there is no charge for this service) kind regards Joe.

Nov 20, 2009, 11:51

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

lereostab wrote:
I thought I was a nutter but you take the biscuit mate,
I hope you find Jesus and soon, coz He can release you from all that twisted bitterness, I will pray for you (there is no charge for this service) kind regards Joe.

I like you Joe. Please hang around. You don't have to mention Jesus in every post though! :)

Nov 20, 2009, 14:10

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Sorry but I just can't help myself, I'll try not to mention Him in every post though.

Nov 20, 2009, 16:06

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

It's got some lovely windswept beaches though and gorgeous forests and some nice fells, moors, and dales all thrown in to one small set of islands, I like it, regards Joe.

Nov 20, 2009, 16:14

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

The bottom half is, I'd agree. The top bit kinda rocks, the truth be told ;)

Nov 20, 2009, 21:03

lique
lique
517 posts

Yeah and please don't fucking pray for me! It goes against my religion!

Nov 20, 2009, 21:26

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

GaryB wrote:
The bottom half is, I'd agree. The top bit kinda rocks, the truth be told ;)

the north is kinda wet i hear right now?!?! i understand.

Nov 20, 2009, 22:35

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

f'in mentos munchers. when I want to feel european, I eat mentos, the freshmaker.

Nov 21, 2009, 01:56

Pages: 4 – [ 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index