Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
britain is shit
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: britain is shit

oh well. time to watch Super Nanny. she's saving families.

Nov 22, 2009, 01:41

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

I would like to judge for myself.

Nov 22, 2009, 04:02

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

what if ur too feeble to judge. like a lamer. squirrel says ur wrong. but its not necisarily about intellect, its you.

Nov 22, 2009, 04:26

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Yeah I 'spose some of them are, if of course you need a used syringe.

Nov 24, 2009, 11:48

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Scotlands mountains are gorgeous, especially in the winter.

Nov 24, 2009, 11:52

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

nobody needs a syringe anymore. syringes are not even neccessary in modern medicine anymore. the problem is that there is a giant stockpile of the gizmos and that they are inexpensive. diabetics don't even need syringes anymore. I'll tell you who needs syringes a little worthless island of heroin addicts off the coast of europe.

Nov 24, 2009, 23:04

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
I'll tell you who needs syringes a little worthless island of heroin addicts off the coast of europe.

Who knew that the Corsicans' bad reputation had spread so far and wide?

Nov 24, 2009, 23:36

revox
revox
800 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
I'll tell you who needs syringes a little worthless island of heroin addicts off the coast of europe.

North America is hardly an island, it's a continent isn't it? Or are you talking about some other place 'off the coast of Europe' that the schools in the USA taught you about when you were a kid?

~8^)>

Nov 24, 2009, 23:41

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

:) funny

Nov 24, 2009, 23:41

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

revox wrote:
s_lush_s wrote:

North America is hardly an island, it's a continent isn't it? Or are you talking about some other place 'off the coast of Europe' that the schools in the USA taught you about when you were a kid?

~8^)>

Funniest thing I ever read was on the BT sports boards. They always descend into Scottish/English slanging matches. Well, one very funny Englishman wrote:

"Everybody in scotland has tried heroin at least once. Fact."

hilarious! :)

Nov 24, 2009, 23:58

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index