Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
MY BLOODY VALENTINE??????
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

MY BLOODY VALENTINE??????

Does anyone happen to know why the date of the 2 cd remastered edition of "loveless" keeps changing and getting furthur away, I for one am really looking forward to it's release. Last time I checked it had been moved to January, any info would be greatly appreciated.

Oct 23, 2008, 15:00

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

Re: MY BLOODY VALENTINE??????

I didn't know there was one, but judging how the new album never came out, and the box set never happened, I'd say you can expect it in about....20 years?

Oct 23, 2008, 15:39

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

nothing has crossed my desk just Lovless regular editon and on vinyl. The teens have really started buying it all of a sudden. it must have made an appearance in a video game.

Oct 23, 2008, 22:54

mikka000
1083 posts

does anyone know much about the limited red vinyl edition that was released recently?

Oct 24, 2008, 00:40

vista7@hotmail.com
337 posts

Yah, I went into a coffee shop and this 19 yr old kid was blasting it; wow; 16 years after I jammed out to it for the first time. I really did not realize at that time how timeless it would become, but it is. A lot of people didn't know how to react to it back in 92 but I knew it was great.

Oct 24, 2008, 04:40