Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
c is for christmas songs...
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Re: c is for christmas songs...

Hobo you 'turned me on' to the Band Of Horses tune last year. What a song!! :)

Dec 01, 2009, 23:16

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

Dec 01, 2009, 23:30

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I like that Bing Crosby and David Bowie. That's a good one. I watched that on the t.v. when I was a child and I got very carried away with it. I must say Little Drummer is my favorite Christmas song besides Handels Messiah. I got that record one year for Christmas, the lil drummer boy record and I must have listened to that thing 1300 times. and I like the Muppets 12 days of christmas song, and that christmas is coming the goose is getting fat song because I've always been fascinated with panhandlers and hitchhikers.

Dec 02, 2009, 02:36

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Brenda Lee

Dec 02, 2009, 04:20

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

This one!!!

Dec 02, 2009, 04:22

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

It's the new old fashioned way!

Christmas comes this time each year!

Dec 02, 2009, 04:25

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: It's the new old fashioned way!

okay, like where did the volume go at like 2:13?? I dunno. RUN RUN REINDEER. uh, RUN RUN REINDEER

Dec 02, 2009, 05:12

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: This one!!!

notice the apostrephation !! It's THE BEACH BOYS' CHRISTMAS ALBUM. THE beach BOYS' !!

Dec 02, 2009, 05:58

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

Singular possessive boy

s_lush_s wrote:
notice the apostrephation !! It's THE BEACH BOYS' CHRISTMAS ALBUM. THE beach BOYS' !!

Badly Drawn Boy's Christmas song:

Dec 02, 2009, 08:01

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

Dec 02, 2009, 08:14

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index