Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
c is for christmas songs...
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Re: c is for christmas songs...

there's no chicks in that video.

Dec 11, 2009, 19:15

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Benjamin Britain- carols best music ever award especially for christmas.

Dec 17, 2009, 21:47

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Re: For Slushy (whenever I may find her)

I'm Miss Piggy. That was my nickname Miss Piggy cause my mom always dressed me in Miss Piggy sweaters and I look like a pig. I had a friend called Scarface.

Dec 17, 2009, 21:49

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Scarface and Miss Piggy sat together on the bus. ha LOL

Dec 17, 2009, 21:50

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

i hate christmas music even if it's by good bands.

bah humbug.

Dec 17, 2009, 22:00

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Scarface and I were always friends. we were the fashionistas of our town. we wore yves st laurent velvet knickers with a tuxedo shirt with cuff links I didn't have a jacket. we liked esprit and swatch watches. you had to have about 12 swatches. she had like 30. she didn't play sports she didn't take music or theatre. her entire life was fashion. izods and polos.

Dec 17, 2009, 22:05

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

we lived in the desert.we lived in this oil town with the saudi arabians. they don't wear shoes into the house.

Dec 17, 2009, 22:07

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

we lived where the dinosaurs lived and their fossil in the ground made all that precious crude. We wore Fossil too we got it at Dilliards.

Dec 17, 2009, 22:40

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

Mars Rover wrote:
i hate christmas music even if it's by good bands.

bah humbug.

I'm with you. Though if it really HAS to be Xmas music (which I don't see why it ever should), let all twelve days be Andy Partridge 'n' his pair o' treats.

Dec 18, 2009, 06:28

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

Free MP3 of a fun new Christmas song by The School:

http://www.elefant.com/article/11792/elefant-happy-holidays-our-christmas-present-mp3-free

Dec 20, 2009, 17:47

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index