Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Jesus Lab
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lique
lique
517 posts

Jesus Lab

Would Jesus listen to Stereolab?

"Talk amongst yourselves!"

Oct 23, 2008, 23:17

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2779 posts

Re: Jesus Lab

Jesus would likely listen to Gregorian Chanting, exclusively.

Oct 24, 2008, 15:05

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

I think Jesus would listen to Stereolab, because he was a radical leftist who questioned the establishment.

Oct 24, 2008, 15:09

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

I know a Jesus, and he listens to Mexican music. :)

One thing's for sure, he wouldn't listen to that crappy Christian music.

Oct 24, 2008, 15:49

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

I think it's pretty cool that people call their kids Jesus. Seems to be a Latin/South American thing.

Jesus was a pretty cool bowler in The Big Lebowski. What a great film??!!

Oct 24, 2008, 16:01

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

GaryB wrote:
I think it's pretty cool that people call their kids Jesus. Seems to be a Latin/South American thing.

Jesus was a pretty cool bowler in The Big Lebowski. What a great film??!!

"Nobody fucks with the Jesus."

Hilarious movie!

Oct 24, 2008, 16:16

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

I think its also Philipino cuze we had a jesus at my old job and *SHE* was Philipino. and a c o m p l e t e b i t c h.

Oct 25, 2008, 00:46

murilix
murilix
87 posts

but as every radical lefist was swallowed by the same establisment he criticized so severely. so he might have listened to stereolab at a given point, but know he listens to madonna.

Oct 25, 2008, 01:04

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

murilix wrote:
but as every radical lefist was swallowed by the same establisment he criticized so severely. so he might have listened to stereolab at a given point, but know he listens to madonna.

wakka wakka wakka. cuze madonna was his mother.

Oct 25, 2008, 01:11

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

Oct 25, 2008, 02:32

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index