Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Just returned from some christmas shopping...
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2786 posts

Just returned from some christmas shopping...

Just returned from some christmas shopping and was a but stunned to hear Broadcast being played in the store, the song was 'America's Boy.' It was cool.

Dec 09, 2009, 21:04

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2786 posts

Re: Just returned from some christmas shopping...

Oh, and, believe it or not, the store I was in was Macy's department store.

Dec 09, 2009, 21:05

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Did you pick me up some of those Laetitia Sadier boobs I want to use for lighted Ornaments?
damn you Mu Mu. Now you know that's on the list.

Dec 09, 2009, 21:16

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

OMG Macy's That's where all the celebrities shop! Martha Stewart and Donald Trump

Dec 09, 2009, 21:18

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2786 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
Did you pick me up some of those Laetitia Sadier boobs

I did not, but Cynthia Plastercaster lives in Chicago and I see her out at parties and concerts regularly. She's a regular scenester.

Dec 09, 2009, 21:27

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

DUH! That's why I asked!! I need those boobs for Christmas PRONTO! It's for the person who has everything; that's so difficult to shop for. I think we should do all our shopping there this holiday season. My grandfather wants a Skynard Penis. just kidding my grandfather has gone on, to a better place. he's in another dimension.

Dec 09, 2009, 21:38

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
Oh, and, believe it or not, the store I was in was Macy's department store.

I heard The Presets in a macy's in Tampa Florida once. Blew me away.

Dec 09, 2009, 22:15

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

s_lush_s wrote:
OMG Macy's That's where all the celebrities shop! Martha Stewart and Donald Trump

And if your name is Virginia, you can get a free $10 gift card from them on 12/11 from 10am-6pm.

http://www1.macys.com/r61x45_virginias_popup.jsp

found link from here: http://consumerist.com/2009/12/morning-deals-790.html

Dec 09, 2009, 22:28

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2164 posts

s_lush_s wrote:

Dec 10, 2009, 01:45

Cheeso
Cheeso
642 posts

s_lush_s wrote:

haha!

Dec 10, 2009, 01:52

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index