Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Broadcast "I See, So I See So" official video
Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Jasonspaceman
Jasonspaceman
327 posts

Broadcast "I See, So I See So" official video

http://www.prefixmag.com/media/broadcast/is-see-so-i-see-so-feat-the-focus-group-video/35642/

Dec 14, 2009, 18:29

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: Broadcast

Jasonspaceman wrote:

awesome.

i love their videos.

Dec 14, 2009, 18:35

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

it's like a mix between maya deren's 'meshes of the afternoon' and an anthropologie clothing catalog...

Dec 14, 2009, 19:33

Squirrel M. Nutter
890 posts

I love that song

Dec 14, 2009, 19:53

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Thx for sharing j-spot.

Dec 14, 2009, 20:36

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2130 posts

That's really great! Cheers for posting the link. I don't normally go in for music videos much, but that's one of the best ones I've seen for ages. It fits with the music perfectly.

As with when I first heard the song, I am reminded in parts of The Wicker Man :)

Dec 15, 2009, 01:37

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2130 posts

mirtchevman wrote:
maya deren's 'meshes of the afternoon'

Enjoyed watching that there, cheers for posting!

Dec 15, 2009, 01:45

Martian
Martian
328 posts

Rick Wright Revisited n/t

none needed

Dec 16, 2009, 05:22

mikka000
1083 posts

that track is awful. I miss the broadcast of work and non work and noise made by ppl.

Dec 16, 2009, 14:55

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

well I was keeping my mouth closed, for the sake of being polite. I just don't get it. i enjoy the harpsichord very much, they should have utilized that instrument instead of some of those long abstract "freak-outs" they've embraced. I enjoy the harpsichord so much on that track, that the lyrics and the singing are just a detraction or distraction. Luckily, the song is very short.
When I said, "just go bang some pots and pans together; we'll listen to anything." I didn't expect to be taken so literally. oh well, live and learn I guess. I'll be looking forward to the next release, for sure for sure.

Dec 16, 2009, 18:52

Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index