Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Broadcast "I See, So I See So" official video
55 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Broadcast

I enjoyed both Tender Buttons and Ha ha sound immensely and I saw them on the tours. This last release just didn't appeal to me on any level. but I'm hoping it's the precursor to something wonderful. I didn't feel this ep was that experimental- tender buttons and ha ha were to me extremely original, but I don't know that much. This last release I don't know if it was the timing or just the "sound" of it reminded me of one of those $3.99 Halloween themed cds you pick up at Walgreens to frighten trick or treaters. heh heh *chuckles* but I am definitely looking forward to the full release and I'm sure it will be a number one stunner. also the Focus group alliance;I prefer their work with the LAB. It seems as if Broadcast gets all the second hand ideas of the Focus group. and that's not really a bad thing to have the Groops leftovers; people could do much worse in life and it's better than a sharp stick in the eye (as a wise man once told me).

Dec 24, 2009, 19:33

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: