Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Xmas
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Xmas

You've gotta love it. Best time of the year, by a mile!

Dec 28, 2009, 00:49

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re: Xmas

Previously i hated X-mas. Now that my job has little-to-nothing to do with it. I love it :)

Dec 28, 2009, 02:36

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

I really like plugging in things that light up.

Dec 28, 2009, 04:49

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

I'm in it to win it!

Dec 28, 2009, 04:59

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

I really think something along the lines of an Olympic schedule, once every four years or so, would be a lot more reasonable...!

Dec 29, 2009, 01:35

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Yep yep yep

I rarely take anything back. It's not like they have to get us anything. Clothes, dvds etc. :)

Dec 30, 2009, 01:48

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Yep yep yep

it's so expensive! I can't afford it. I was a good gal this year. Santa was good to me.

Dec 30, 2009, 01:54