Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Your browser of choice?
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

guero
170 posts

Re: Your browser of choice?

Opera

Jan 10, 2010, 22:23

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5921 posts

GaryB wrote:
thomas2 wrote:
CHROME. It's the mutt's gnuts.

Firefox just failed 3 times on Facebook. It's gone from hero to zero in one night!

I've never had that happen with firefox. Could it be the other apps, like flash or something?

Jan 10, 2010, 22:38

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

thomas2 wrote:
CHROME. It's the mutt's gnuts.

Is that good? ;)

Jan 10, 2010, 22:39

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

I was trying to create a photo album. It wasn't having it!

It's great almost everywhere else. Maybe a bit slow on the GS?

Jan 10, 2010, 22:46

hito
hito
1745 posts

I use firefox but I wouldn't say it is that great or bad. It seems like much of a muchness. IE annoys me because it is Microsoft mainly. Otherwise, for what I do, it could probably be either. If firefox gives me trouble, I use IE.

Jan 11, 2010, 00:36

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5921 posts

GaryB wrote:
I was trying to create a photo album. It wasn't having it!

It's great almost everywhere else. Maybe a bit slow on the GS?

I was almost right... You need the latest java plug-in. Here's what comes up when you try to upload photos:
"To use our full-featured photo uploader on Firefox on Microsoft Vista, you must have the latest version of the Java plug-in.

(Versions of Java older than 1.6.0_07 will cause Firefox to freeze.)"

Jan 11, 2010, 01:37

orphistic
orphistic
20 posts

I use Firefox, swear by it. Never let me down yet.

Jan 12, 2010, 19:56

rufus
rufus
82 posts

c in dc wrote:

Safari is great too

I thought Safari was mac only. Is that true?

Jan 13, 2010, 02:19

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

It is available for PC too.

Jan 13, 2010, 02:44

Archigram
Archigram
375 posts

Netscape!

;)

Jan 13, 2010, 03:49

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index