Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
favorite song off the recent gigs?
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

murilix
murilix
87 posts

favorite song off the recent gigs?

mine was definitely double rocker. i almost shouted "we still love you mary" everytime.

Oct 24, 2008, 18:23

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
635 posts

Re: favorite song off the recent gigs?

Only heard the Fillmore 10-02-2008 recording so far. I think my favorite is probably "Emergency Kisses". And "Jenny Ondioline" too I s'pose.

Oct 24, 2008, 18:42

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

I second Emergency Kisses. I've been waiting years and years to hear this live! I felt really lucky to hear it.

Percolater was surprisingly awesome too. It was the opener to the Minneapolis show. It felt so fucking stylish and now.

I was super happy to hear Mountain again too. I LOVE this song live.

Oct 24, 2008, 19:09

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

they played Emergency kisses in toronto during the Microbe tour. Percolator was Punchy and wiggid, i too was pleased to hear that.

Oct 25, 2008, 00:53

tehjix
1 posts

I agree, Emergency Kisses was amazing to finally see live and it made my night to say the least.

I gotta say that last nights show was perhaps my favorite from the lab yet, and seeing Monade open was just made the night that much sweeter.

Oct 25, 2008, 02:09

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Double Rocker.

But I also was really happy when they played Bump which I think is a good song, and Valley Hi, my fave off CC. And Jenny Ondioline at the very end was great too.

Oct 25, 2008, 02:34