Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
I Might Be The Best
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cybele
cybele
736 posts

I Might Be The Best

I loved Transient and Chemical Chords, but I am way better than all of those records. Go on; look at me.

Conform,
Cybele

Oct 24, 2008, 18:52

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cybele
cybele
736 posts

I Also Would Like To Add. . .

I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids!

Oct 24, 2008, 19:19

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Re: Dr Strangelove

cybele wrote:
I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, communist subversion, and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids!

Great movie, and very timely these days.

Oct 24, 2008, 19:21

moonduck
moonduck
312 posts

Dr Strangelove was a wild ride.

Oct 24, 2008, 21:11

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Re: Dr Strangelove was a wild ride.

moonduck wrote:

Fixed it for ya
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/61/Slim-pickens_riding-the-bomb_enh-lores-720p.jpg

Oct 24, 2008, 21:18

moonduck
moonduck
312 posts

Oct 24, 2008, 21:18

moonduck
moonduck
312 posts

We both submitted our reply at 21:18. Spooky. He He.

Oct 24, 2008, 21:25