Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Japanese Music
Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Japanese Music

I like Japanese music. esp. harp. I like the folkloric origins of Japanese music with the abstract melodies. This pop music you guys listen to is a mega abortion. They play this crap at my aerobics class and I almost dropped out because the music is sooooooooooo intolerable.

May 10, 2010, 02:07

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

that is horrid.

May 10, 2010, 02:15

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Are you people trying to make me "harm" myself?? OMG this music makes me want to do all kinds of things with my cerebrum and sheetrock. HOW? COULD YOU LISTEN? HOW?
Don't get me wrong I LOVE traditional, classical Japanese music. but this crap is putrid !

May 10, 2010, 02:21

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

That is disgusting!

May 10, 2010, 02:22

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Thanks for the notice.

I'm being serious. I'll have to check them out now.

May 11, 2010, 20:37

raygun suitcase
6 posts

I'd suggest Buffalo Daughter, Cube Juice's III - I enjoyed the following album 'Vague Answers' that I play a lot. It's like a very airy album of awesome sonic sounds.

Nice suggestions here I must say. Japanese music is awesome. That song 'Mars of Chicken' remix by Stereolab is really nice in it's experiments of sounds and the remixing really rad.

May 12, 2010, 11:18

Booklover
Booklover
680 posts

Lamp are really amazing

http://www.myspace.com/lampjapan

May 12, 2010, 23:50

raygun
raygun
170 posts

how bout some Chinese instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTq20prt0K8&feature=related

May 13, 2010, 17:13

harrypottermusicbox
1 posts

Gutevolk Sora.. I use to watch this song on youtube. And, It's such a nice music and sound.
https://harrypottermusicbox.com/

Sep 18, 2017, 08:59

lereostab
lereostab
981 posts

Saito Koji

Chihei Hatakeyama

Both the above guys make some lovely ambient drone, field style recordings.

Sep 23, 2017, 17:49

Pages: 5 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index