Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Yo - computer people
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Re: Yo - computer people

See, ... it's not all Mac (software) for you either!

I just can't see a benefit worth the price differential. Not hardware reliability, and the OS *certainly* isn't worth double or triple the price.

For me, it's simple economics.

Jan 24, 2010, 21:55

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

popelespaulII
popelespaulII
7 posts

Well if I were you , and I'm not being smart here, you could play the music on your PC and hold up a cassette recorder to it, press record and tape it onto as many cassettes as are necessary. I doing it at the moment... Maybe I should get out more....

Jan 24, 2010, 22:27

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

popelespaulII wrote:
I'm not being smart here

Got that right!

:)

Jan 24, 2010, 23:20

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

thomas2 wrote:
wracket wrote:

OK. Thomas is right, everyone. Macs are overpriced. And teapots made out of chocolate, while delicious, are highly ineffective.

I love you. Did I ever tell you?

Well, you did hire that skywriting plane. But the pilot misspelled my name "ZOOEY".

Jan 25, 2010, 00:35

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Sorry. I meant 'MIKE'!

Jan 25, 2010, 01:07

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Fuck iTunes, Gary. Fuck it. Seriously. There's a whole world of better things out there. And most of them are free!

Jan 25, 2010, 01:13

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

wracket wrote:
thomas2 wrote:
wracket wrote:

OK. Thomas is right, everyone. Macs are overpriced. And teapots made out of chocolate, while delicious, are highly ineffective.

I love you. Did I ever tell you?

Well, you did hire that skywriting plane. But the pilot misspelled my name "ZOOEY".

hahaha!

Jan 25, 2010, 03:54

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

thomas2 wrote:
Fuck iTunes, Gary. Fuck it. Seriously. There's a whole world of better things out there. And most of them are free!

I second that emotion. i tunes is a pain in the ass with it's snippetology and not keeping up to date with the latest releases and the anti- mp3 technology.

Jan 25, 2010, 18:53

basil too
275 posts

jauntymonty wrote:
...snippetology and not keeping up to date with the latest releases and the anti- mp3 technology.

hahahahaha

what the hell does this mean??!!

;)

Jan 25, 2010, 19:13

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

You don't expect me to make SENSE in my rants, do you?

Jan 25, 2010, 19:24

Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index