Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Yo - computer people
98 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Martian
Martian
328 posts

Re: Yo - computer people

I Tried to upgrade Vista to 7. Ran the update thing to figure out which type of 7 to use on my system. I used my ccard to buy the files off Microsoft. I ran the first file and absolutely nothing happened. They gave me the 32 bit file. My computer is 64 bit. Meanwhile they couldn't find me as a customer, and so couldn't help me at all. It took hours on the phone to reach a dead-end.

So now I'm having fun disputing the charge with my ccard people and I guess I'll, you know, stick with Vista until the computer dies then buy a Mac.

And look, I don't want to be one of those pretentious Mac people. I actually like Vista and I liked XP. Windows 7 might be totally awesome. But the way Microsoft actually sells their product, fixes it, diagnoses and repairs, answers questions, etc. is such horseshit that it's not worth it!

Thank you for letting me blow off some steam. Windows 7? I may never use it now.

Cybele

Jan 22, 2010, 20:50

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: