Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Yo - computer people
98 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

Re: Yo - computer people

thomas2 wrote:
Macs are a rip-off, and shite to boot. a very decent windows laptop with equal reliablility and performance is a mere 33% of the price. WTF?

macs = fashionable con

You gotta be kidding. Where can you get a decent Windows laptop for $333 US that has the performance and reliability of a MacBook? Plus, the Mac comes loaded with great software, including iMovie (very powerful video editing), Garage Band (great music mixing software), and iDVD (great DVD authoring app), not to mention Mail, iChat, iPhoto, etc., all included at no extra cost. What's more, all of the different apps on Mac integrate seamlessly, and are much more user-friendly than anything in the Windows world. Plus, us Apple types don't get viruses, and we never have to worry about drivers. You could plug a goddam watermelon into a Mac, and a watermelon icon would pop up on the desktop, and a dialog box would open up and ask you how many slices you wanted! I can't believe anyone could actually try using a Mac and still think Windows is better.
Believe me, it's not about the hype or the style for me. I'm a cheapskate at heart, but the Macs really are a value when you take everything into consideration.

Jan 23, 2010, 05:57

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: