Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Mice Parade
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Jackson
20 posts

Mice Parade

I am sure this has been discussed before but if it hasn't I would like to say that Laetitia's perfromance on Mice Parade's Tales Of Las Negras is amazing.

Oct 24, 2008, 21:37

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

Re: Mice Parade

yes indeedy. that's one of the only mice parade songs with vocals that i actually like.

Oct 24, 2008, 21:59

velvetwater
velvetwater
835 posts

Jackson wrote:
I am sure this has been discussed before but if it hasn't I would like to say that Laetitia's perfromance on Mice Parade's Tales Of Las Negras is amazing.

Agreed!

Oct 24, 2008, 23:57

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

It is great vocals, as she always is, but my favorite Mice Parade songs have to be from Bem-Vinda Vontade. One of my favorite albums of all time. The one after that had a few really weak spots.

Oct 25, 2008, 02:37

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

you know what they say

good things come in small packages

Oct 25, 2008, 03:51