Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
The "I'm Not Seeing Avatar" Club
57 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

oops

Mars Rover wrote:
Archigram wrote:
Of course there are "better" movies out there, but can people just drop the righteousness and have fun sometimes? At least it's not American Idol or Phantom Menace, or some other abomination. Initially I was very skeptical of the CGI overkill (And I usually hate CGI or computer animated films... go figure), but you have to hand to it them for having an amazing eye for detail. I even got used to the blue people, who started to seem real after a while, even though still looking weird and awkward.

At the end of the day it was a really immersive and entertaining 3-d Imax experience while not at all an original story and concept, etc...

Okay, everybody go back to watching Godard and movies and clutching your Criterion collection ever so tightly.

;)

hey, i was trying to righteous, and everything you say is probably true, yet i still feel unmotivated to go see it.

i meant i WASN'T trying to be righteous.

Jan 21, 2010, 22:48

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: