Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
The State of the Union
Pages: 8 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

The State of the Union

Man, Obama just kicked some major ass tonight in his speech, IMHO.

I'm riled up & optimistic again. Now let's see if the GOP helps or simply says No to everything and anything as they have so far.

Jan 28, 2010, 03:26

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Re: The State of the Union

crap, what have I done?
sorry to those who've enjoyed the political silence around here lately, move along. :)

Jan 28, 2010, 03:27

Martian
Martian
328 posts

Amazing what a talented bunch of speechwriters, a teleprompter, and a talented orator can do.

Cybele

Jan 28, 2010, 03:47

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Martian wrote:
Amazing what a talented bunch of speechwriters, a teleprompter, and a talented orator can do.

Cybele

Glad you admit he's a talented orator. He's also an intelligent president for a change. It was a good speech.

Jan 28, 2010, 05:20

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

.. it's only words, and words are all[he has]I ha have to take your heart away ay ay ay...

Jan 28, 2010, 13:15

Jasonspaceman
Jasonspaceman
327 posts

Martian wrote:

Cybele

Bush had speechwriters and his delivery could have been done better by a 4th grader.

Jan 28, 2010, 16:29

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Jasonspaceman wrote:
Martian wrote:

Cybele

Bush had speechwriters and his delivery could have been done better by a 4th grader.

Nuk-u-lar! My parents had a daily calendar of his oratorical manglings.

Jan 28, 2010, 17:01

Martian
Martian
328 posts

Yes, as I mentioned, Obama is a great orator.

Cybele

Jan 28, 2010, 17:19

Jasonspaceman
Jasonspaceman
327 posts

articulate is something bush is not

Jan 28, 2010, 19:26

Martian
Martian
328 posts

Right, again, as I mentioned, Obama is a great orator.

Cybele

Jan 28, 2010, 21:41

Pages: 8 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index