Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
The State of the Union
79 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Re: debt, budgets, when Obama's policies take affect, compounding interest

I guess to answer these criticisms of Obama, he should just go the alternate route and..

1) 100% pull all troops out of both wars immediately tomorrow with no planning (like how Bush had no planning before his little invasion)...

2) Become a dictator. just because he's facing obstructionism from Lieberman & some others (&now the dude from Mass.) is no reason to not get things done, right? I guess we want a dictator like Bush again from what I'm hearing.

3) Give the rest of the world the finger like Bush and make everybody hate us again, increasing terrorism as what happened under Bush.

4) Not keep up his perfect record thus far of no successful terrorist attacks in America. Hey, Bush only kept us safe for about 9 months... Obama's kept us safe for longer than that so far, right? :)

5) Freeze all gov't spending like McCain's sledgehammer plan (instead of Obama's scapel plan) and bring us into a worse depression. They projected many more job losses, and Obama's stimulous, etc, so far has kept the job loss from being twice as bad as what already started under Bush.

Let's go back to the last 8 years of failed republican policies that caused this problem, is that what you righties want, just so you can try to outlaw abortion or force other religious stuff down our throats? Or is it that you feel the rich just aren't quite rich enough and the poor aren't poor enough?

Feb 04, 2010, 04:52

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: