Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
The Absolute Worst Musician(s) Ever
Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Martian
Martian
328 posts

The Absolute Worst Musician(s) Ever

Share your clips and opinions here.

Cybele

Feb 03, 2010, 15:57

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Martian
Martian
328 posts

Re: The Absolute Worst Musician(s) Ever

Can you believe these guys have a "retrospective" album??

Feb 03, 2010, 15:59

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

speak.

good message. BAD music...

Feb 03, 2010, 16:21

Martian
Martian
328 posts

Re: speak.

So much for ever visiting Hungary. . .

Feb 03, 2010, 16:35

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

Feb 03, 2010, 16:41

meanchico
meanchico
2697 posts

Jason Mraz, Cake and Dirty Projectors popped into my mind first.

Feb 03, 2010, 16:46

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

'it's so cold in the d' -- i dunno why but i'm lovin this!

Feb 03, 2010, 17:09

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

Re: speak

ya know i felt kinda bad after posting that. i mean, dude has heart -- that's gotta exonerate him somewhat... right?

i think that might also be why i like t-baby despite the song's obvious terribleness...

that being said...

Feb 03, 2010, 17:16

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

Re: speak

mirtchevman wrote:
ya know i felt kinda bad after posting that. i mean, dude has heart -- that's gotta exonerate him somewhat... right?

Yeah, you're right, putting your heart into it counts for a lot. It puts you above skilled musicians who make horrible music (Phil Collins) in my book.
Speaking of having heart:

Feb 03, 2010, 17:30

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

My family boasts some of the worlds worst singers on my dads side of the family. Him and his mother have two of the worst german american voices you've ever heard. They sound like someone is playing an out of tune bagpipe. He would take me to church with him and I would be laughing and hiding under the pew because his voice is indescribably horrendous. you would never guess that he's a musician if you heard his singing voice. Helen Keller was a better singer than my dad and his father. my mother has a lovely voice and she was a performer.
I inherited the traits of both of them but I am able to correct my paternal congenital vocal deficiencies. yeah he sounds like an animal slaughter a tomcat mating call and helen keller. It is surreal. but he's an excellent musician. surprisingly. very surprisingly.

Feb 03, 2010, 18:15

Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index