Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Post tour pictures
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Post tour pictures

I don't have any I want to see them though . post your tour pics here. okay? thanks

Oct 27, 2008, 17:07

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

check yes or no...

EDDIE IS A LOSER

Oct 27, 2008, 17:09

modfinger
modfinger
136 posts

Re: check yes or no...

Eddie, "we try to bring something to the table" when we post in the way of sharing information. Submit a video or something and then say "oh by the way does anybody have any post concert photos?"

Oct 27, 2008, 17:48

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Slush!

You got that package from me by now...right?

Oct 27, 2008, 18:03

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re: Post tour pictures

Eddie check out the pictures section on this site, if someone lables their photo stereolab on flickr it appears there. lots of lovelies.

Waxy

Oct 27, 2008, 18:15

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5935 posts

Re: Post tour pictures

wow I can't believe I didn't notice that before, thanks!

Oct 28, 2008, 03:53

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5935 posts

modfinger wrote:
Eddie, "we try to bring something to the table" when we post in the way of sharing information. Submit a video or something and then say "oh by the way does anybody have any post concert photos?"

Are you lecturing eddie how to behave on here? My my. We have strict standards for alter egos now...

Oct 28, 2008, 03:56

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Eddie has nothing to share

except the fellowship of the warm love that the group exemplifies in my life. All of you are soooo special. I guess I need the latest voice activated computer to make allowances for my lazy skills which are a humongous liability to my government. OH gAWD. I must familiarize myself if I am to launch my single manned voice operated space ship and friendly robot team on behalf of my familys' namesake the GREAT IOC. Pardon-moi

Oct 28, 2008, 16:22

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

BTW

thanks for the pictures

Oct 28, 2008, 16:23

modfinger
modfinger
136 posts

Yeah I know. Because I am the oldest forum member I have brief moments when I feel obilgated to excrete administrative slime on someone. Eddie was thoroughly slimed yesterday. I'm glad you called me on it because otherwise I would have let the issue slide onto page 2 and beyond. I tell you, the things I have to say in order to get Cyberpainter to come and spank me. ooops!

Oct 28, 2008, 17:49

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index