Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
"You have to ask Tim this question. I will always be happy to sing Tim's songs."
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

"You have to ask Tim this question. I will always be happy to sing Tim's songs."

I thought this interview with Laetitia deserved it's own thread. From 1/27/10. Lovely interview. I like how she says Stereolab are having a big rest. Leaves a little window of hope.

Feb 06, 2010, 09:52

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re:

Oops, here's the link.
http://www.mic.gr/interview.asp?id=32618

Feb 06, 2010, 09:53

popeye
78 posts

Re:

thank you so much.

i certain look forward to the return of stereolab. i don't mind if it is 5 years from now.

Feb 06, 2010, 10:10

revox
revox
800 posts

Re:

cyberpainter wrote:

"Still there are layers and it isn't a pure Tibetan bowl sound, but it was something I wanted to tend to."

Hehehehehe - seems like she's had a good root through Tim's record collection.

~8^)>

Feb 06, 2010, 10:15

revox
revox
800 posts

Re:

revox wrote:

"Still there are layers and it isn't a pure Tibetan bowl sound, but it was something I wanted to tend to."

~8^)>

Feb 06, 2010, 10:20

mikka000
1083 posts

Re:

thanks so much for posting that.can't wait to hear more of her new stuff, especially the stuff that has been recorded.

Feb 06, 2010, 20:35

Mozart Breath
Mozart Breath
165 posts

Re:

The Smiths changed her life!

Feb 06, 2010, 20:55

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Re:

Impressive how many vocalists cite The Smiths as their primary inspiration for becoming performers.

Feb 06, 2010, 21:06

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Re:

Mozart Breath wrote:
The Smiths changed her life!

ha!

Feb 06, 2010, 21:06

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Re:

"Still there are layers and it isn't a pure Tibetan bowl sound.....

"I play the new Richard Swift Cd quite a bit, and those Erkin Koray LPs -I think he is Turkish, he made music in the 70s, some of his stuff is just pure hybrid bliss"

I thought at first she was using the tibetan bowl as

Feb 07, 2010, 17:22

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index