Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
I love Stereolab!
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

I love Stereolab!

I really do. So many great songs. I really can't wait to see them.

I think I love Laetitia :]

Oct 28, 2008, 17:45

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

modfinger
modfinger
136 posts

Re: I love Stereolab!

I must love them too. I listen to Stereolab everyday and I'm collecting all the albums. Their music is so eclectic that both young and old can enjoy.

Oct 28, 2008, 17:56

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

GaryB wrote:
I really do. So many great songs. I really can't wait to see them.

I think I love Laetitia :]

Yea, me too. I wish I could look forward to seeing the, but I did get to see two shows earlier in the month, so I guess that'll have to satiate me for the next four years!

Oct 28, 2008, 21:48

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Only about 6 weeks for me to wait. Or 42 sleeps!

Oct 28, 2008, 22:50

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

You can't touch Stereolab.

Oct 28, 2008, 23:07

popeyewasgreat
18 posts

something i don't quite understand.
stereolab was supposed to be a uk based band( please correct me if i am wrong) how come they are not touring in the uk first?

by the way, i agree with you gray, they have so many great songs, more than any other bands i like. sometimes i just wish that they could have a 5 hour long (or even more) concert playing all the songs i like, i know i am really selfish.

Oct 29, 2008, 07:11

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Although they are a UK band they do like playing in America the best. Tim recently said as much in an interview.

Oct 29, 2008, 09:39

astro_jose
astro_jose
32 posts

apparently they do have a lot of contacts in north america, they've said they like north american audiences too, clearly they haven't been to latinamerica much.

Oct 29, 2008, 16:34