Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Wikipedia love for Stereolab?!
Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

Re: Wikipedia love for Stereolab?!

when Tim says they are, dammit!

Feb 17, 2010, 21:44

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

yeah, I guess that's why the media store gives me so much of it for free.

then again, revolutions are fought for the media, too.
for every action there is an equal or greater reaction. or lessor. something like that I forgot.
There are consequences to everything I watch, read, and listen to. so that's why I listen to classical music. most of those artists are already dead. The medias' real function is to sell drugs pharmaceutical and otherwise. or to sell manufactures ideals, beliefs, complete modules of living.
That's why I'm glad I'm from Florida. We don't question what we're buying or where it's coming from. we don't deceive ourselves. we know everything will be provided by the Disney corporation. and nobody has a problem with that. To be born in Florida is to be one of the most fortunate people on earth.

revolutions are fought for everything. the truth is people are dying to sell us stuff. and that is no lie.

Feb 17, 2010, 23:01

wracket
wracket
1425 posts

Hey Slushy, you're from Florida?!?! Really, because you've never mentioned that. That's pretty rare, right? That state has roughly half the population of Wyoming, doesn't it? Well, that's just awesome...Florida. Wonders never friggin' cease!

Feb 17, 2010, 23:12

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

only if it's legal in your state. otherwise, with illegal pot, you run the risk of it being imported. I don't really smoke the pot anymore. I don't want to smoke imported pot. unless it's free or something. ha ha.

I'm trying to be more accepting of things and say yes more often. to be more open. but I'm also trying to maintain a level of patriotism. but then again I'm from Florida and Florida isn't required to be patriotic, we're only required to remain loyal to Florida. and we fuck everything up in Florida, we can't even vote right. and you can bet your ass there's a damned good reason for it. cause we're Florida. so fuck off. basically that's how it goes.

anyway, I don't know if drugs are good or bad. They are very very popular. especially in Florida. the DEATH METAL capitol of the world. and there's a reason for that, too.
I love Florida. I'm done with all the other locals. I'm ready to go home.
that's a rant!

Feb 17, 2010, 23:19

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

oops. locales.

Feb 17, 2010, 23:19

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

yep. born on thanksgiving day. in florida.
If you're not from there, you'll never understand. so, I'll stop mentioning it. I just want to assure that in case of emergency I'm returned to my homeland. not that it's your responsibility.
I know it arouses jealousy.

Feb 17, 2010, 23:24

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

I mean envy. excuse me.

Feb 17, 2010, 23:26

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

Looks like the Wikipedia shout-out is having some effect; look at the comments below this clip on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TMoy6DNTO4

Feb 19, 2010, 17:17

Martian
Martian
328 posts

"Wow lol dis baned is cool yo eye Saw IV them on Wikepaedea. Dis party has five different nachos."

Feb 19, 2010, 17:22

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

c in dc wrote:
Looks like the Wikipedia shout-out is having some effect; look at the comments below this clip on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TMoy6DNTO4

wow, thats awesome. good for the groop!

Feb 19, 2010, 18:12

Pages: 3 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index