Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
wow.
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

wow.

Feb 23, 2010, 16:55

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

Re: wow.

Boy, Slushy's alien dancers have become almost lifelike, and now they can sing!

Feb 23, 2010, 17:44

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

c in dc wrote:
Boy, Slushy's alien dancers have become almost lifelike, and now they can sing!

What planet is this from? They have euro-pop to boot.

Feb 23, 2010, 18:25

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

wow is right. yeah, my alien keeps bugging me to introduce her to earth men. I don't know why she/he doesn't use the usual mode of alien abduction if she sees something that catches her fancy.
I enjoyed that song. It's funny that he was lip synching. hee hee hee the facial expressions are amusing. He's a real ham.
But my alien doesn't need distractions right now, she's in serious,rigorous training for a major intergalactic dancing competition.

Feb 24, 2010, 14:07

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

yeah, I think that might be a lighting supply promo. cool.

Feb 24, 2010, 14:10

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

glad it's a she otherwise...well..

She must also be the model for the alien barbie doll.

Feb 24, 2010, 19:07

c in dc
c in dc
1032 posts

I can't watch this video enough times. Love the "Isn't this all obvious as I've been explaining it so far in my song" gesture at 01:03, and the moon walk at 01:15. This guy rocks!!! Has there ever been a more confident and proud entertainer? What a swagger.
Downside is that the bent loop in the backdrop is sending my OCD into hyper-drive. I keep hoping that he will reach over and straighten it, but it always ends the same.

Feb 25, 2010, 05:34