Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Holiday Plans?
Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Holiday Plans?

We're going to Florida - first two weeks in September. Mickey Mouse!!

Handy Manny. Woohoo!!

My friend told me to eat at Golden Corral.

I've been singing Waterpark by Royal Trux since we booked

:)

Mar 07, 2010, 06:57

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Re: Holiday Plans?

GaryB wrote:
We're going to Florida - first two weeks in September. Mickey Mouse!!

Handy Manny. Woohoo!!

My friend told me to eat at Golden Corral.

I've been singing Waterpark by Royal Trux since we booked

:)

have fun. i'd have to be paid to go to FLA.

No holiday/vacation plans. My life is a holiday.

Leaving on a cross-country journey on the 30th of this month. But that's normal shit.

Mar 07, 2010, 07:14

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

My daughters gonna love it. Us Brits totally dig Orlando, apparently.

Mar 07, 2010, 08:51

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

We have a Golden Corral in town. I call it the "Hungry Heffer."

Mar 07, 2010, 14:58

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

My friend is a big eater and loves the huge portions and low prices. He says there is a lot of sniffyness from some folks about the place.

Mar 07, 2010, 15:21

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Golden Corral is a Buffet. I don't like buffets. I like my portion of food, i don't like to think about "do i need more?" cuz i don't. Ever.

My food recommendation in the greater Orlando area is "Five Guys" if you like burgers, and fries, they are just hands down the best ever. EVER. Tip: A large fry is enough for two people.

If we were at the condo at that time i'd suggest a rendezvous. But i strongly doubt we will be.

another recommendation is Fort Desoto beach. It's lovely and quiet and there is a cool fort there. Thats where we ran into wild dolphins that swam around us. Scared the poop outta me. Might be a bit of a drive from Orlando.

Keep your change. There are a BAZILLION toll roads and toll bridges.

Mar 07, 2010, 16:29

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Do space mountain at Epcot! Awesome fireworks too!

I would like to see Stonehenge. Until then I'll settle for the Carhenge in Nebraska:

Mar 07, 2010, 16:30

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Bubbalou's Bodacious Barbecue is also great!

...swimming with dolphins waxy? Seriously, I't can't get any better than that.

Mar 07, 2010, 16:37

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Waxy & Jaunty

Thanks for warm, friendly responses. Waxy it'd be great if you were around at that time!

Mar 07, 2010, 17:01

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Did I grant you access to Florida? Alright you can visit, just promise to spend the $5,000 minimum and to go home. and don't fall in love.

I am an original DisneyWorld test Market baby, born in Orlando right when Disney World opened.

Mar 07, 2010, 17:22

Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index