Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Holiday Plans?
52 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Now you've got me day dreaming about FLORIDA

The good thing about Orlando, is you'll be smack dab in the middle of central Florida with a nice beach, a three hour drive to the east or the west. I'm from the Atlantic side. so, I suggest Cocoa Beach, There's so many beaches. the whole state is covered with beaches and I haven't encountered a bad one yet. but they are just a short drive from Orlando, 3 hours max. another fun thing to do would be to go visit Cape Canaveral. I've always wanted to do that.
you could go to Ft. Lauderdale. so many beaches.
I cannot wait for my trip to Florida this year. I don't think they're going to be able to get me on my return flight. The thing is I just miss my grandparents so much. I miss Florida so much. I want to go home. I'm really sentimental about it. I don't know why we ever left Florida. I just miss my grandparents so much. I think about them everyday.

Mar 07, 2010, 17:57

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: