Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Holiday Plans?
52 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: Holiday Plans?

I've been to Orlando in the height of the summer heat and it was too toasty for me, could barely handle going outside, I thought I was going to die. When it gets over 100 degrees F, with the humidity, it's bad. Maybe it'll have cooled off a little by September. I visited a friend and didn't stick around Orlando much, it's so flat and boring as far as the surrounding suburban environment goes. It has all the tourist stuff you could ask for though. So we went to the ocean coast near Cape Canaveral, and to some wildlife preserve where we just stopped somewhere and looked into a little bay or river and there were all sorts of manatees swimming around. High point of my trip. But I don't know the name of the place, it was sort of a random occurrence. It might have been the Canaveral National Seashore but I'm not sure. Manatees are so cool!

Mar 07, 2010, 19:59

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: