Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Help Me Obi Wan Adobe!
58 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

Re: Help Me Obi Wan Adobe!

DevastatorJr. wrote:
Psst! You guys, help!

My computer caught the clap and had to be wiped clean -- but now I have no graphic design software! Is there anybody out there who can help?

I realize this is entirely inappropriate, but desperate times require desperate measures. Help me Obi Wan Adobe, you're my only hope!

What did you have on your computer before it crashed? Why can't you get that again? Yes buying a whole new CS suite is horribly expensive. I only get Photoshop, and most of us who have it are on the upgrade treadmill, which isn't as expensive. Well, it's a couple hundred bucks, but I feel like when I decide to upgrade, the new features are worth it. Getting the whole suite I wouldn't be able to afford and would only be able to do it if I had a job that made it essential. I think it's way overpriced. However I think it's the best art software out there, and adobe knows it and knows they can get those prices from the professionals. It sucks.

Mar 21, 2010, 17:40

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: