Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Help Me Obi Wan Adobe!
58 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

popeye
78 posts

Re: Help Me Obi Wan Adobe!

cyberpainter wrote:

Are you talking to me in this? How do you know what I do or what version I have? I have CS2 Photoshop. There isn't anything out there that is as good, and I intend to upgrade soon. I used to use Painter before Corel took it over and bungled it so badly. They may have finally got their shit together, but it was horribly buggy for a few years there. I haven't kept up. But Corel definitely left a bad taste in my mouth after that experience.

hey cyberpainter i am curious about what you do just by your name. because i used to paint with ps and painter quite often. i agree photoshop is far better( if not the most fun) than painter for getting the job done even thought i havent been updated with their latest versions. for those who argue that painter has that painterly look that ps could not provide, i can say that painter's imitation on the traditional medium look is not even close to the real thing, and it is definitely not easier than that as well.

Mar 22, 2010, 03:19

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: