Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
wtf? never knew about this? waxy?
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Peepscat
24 posts

Re: wtf? never knew about this? waxy?

I agree that originals are better in some ways--they have an aura (and I love my colored D&L and my TRNBWA vinyl), but this does support the group as was noted here, and it gives people a chance to acquire the vinyl they don't have. I know I'm crazy now that I have everything on CD and some on vinyl too and am trying to get the vinyl I lost or never purchased.

All in all, it's a good idea.

Oct 30, 2008, 14:06

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

How about offering Forum dudes and dudettes a nice rate on them all? Could you ship to the UK?

I, for one, would buy them all if they reissued the whole catalogue. It's a win/win situ! :]

Oct 30, 2008, 15:04

martin
183 posts

These disks weren't ready in time for the dates. Disks should also have an insert where Tim discusses each track
Cheerio
Pikey

Oct 30, 2008, 19:36

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

martin wrote:
These disks weren't ready in time for the dates. Disks should also have an insert where Tim discusses each track
Cheerio
Pikey

You've just doubled my interest in these. :)

Oct 30, 2008, 20:19

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

I would but i'd have to accept payment in advance, as the company requires 100% prepayment for all vinyl orders. and with shipping i'd imagine it'd be cheaper for you to buy from a local vendor.

Oct 30, 2008, 23:39

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index