Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Will we hear Stereolab again?
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Eddie Chargeman
Eddie Chargeman
1576 posts

Re: Will we hear Stereolab again?

I think this thing could go on forever. I don't agree their years are behind them. I see them going well into their 70's with this. It's like Bob Dylan turning his back on his identity. It's not possible. It's ridiculous. I don't agree with you guys. I know they'll be right back at it. They're geniuses and they're not going to be able to abandon their god given roles and abilities. You're all crazy. Now don't worry. I'm sure they'll churn out another sliver of brilliance so we can all go on with our meager lives!

Mar 26, 2010, 02:23

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

waxenpith wrote:
if they arn't going to do a full (pardon the expression) Tit's out Tour they may as well not bother. Money comes from touring.

If they do another one I doubt if it'll be for the money, it'll be because Tim has an itch to create some lab sounds.

Dominick wrote:

I'm "guessing" that as soon as Laetitia, runs out of cash and has her fill of "solo" we're gonna get more LAB.

I don't think it'll be Laetitia's decision frankly. As it's been going lately, it starts with Tim.

Mar 26, 2010, 02:57

Dominick
Dominick
141 posts

Eddie Chargeman wrote:
I think this thing could go on forever. I don't agree their years are behind them. I see them going well into their 70's with this. It's like Bob Dylan turning his back on his identity. It's not possible. It's ridiculous. I don't agree with you guys. I know they'll be right back at it. They're geniuses and they're not going to be able to abandon their god given roles and abilities. You're all crazy. Now don't worry. I'm sure they'll churn out another sliver of brilliance so we can all go on with our meager lives!

Well said!!!! On one hand; I'm totally with you.

Mar 26, 2010, 21:09

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index