Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Whatcha listening to this week?
Pages: 14 – [ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 14 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Daptone
6 posts

Re: Whatcha listening to this week?

Listening to Shadows by Teenage Fanclub just now.

May 29, 2010, 15:17

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
Mars Rover wrote:
Go FLYERS!!!!

I'll bet one authentic philly cheesesteak against a local favorite italian beef that the Hawks take the cup!

One of my best friends is a big BHawks fan, and we already have a pretty degrading bet going. If the Blackhawks win, i'm going to be in for it. Unfortunately, i can not get Philly Cheesesteaks at the Grand Canyon, but next time i'm in Chicago, i'll hook you up. Thats if they win, which they won't. Ever see the movie Black Hawk Down?

May 29, 2010, 20:04

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5926 posts

k. wrote:
You are right, Celeste is much more cohesive than Harmonium, although I still love their debut. I think that the harmonies on the new one are the strength, just some lovely sunshiney melancholy moments.

Purchased Celeste, love.

May 30, 2010, 21:45

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

k. wrote:
And enjoy that road trip! Music + (Automobile x Open Road) = :)

It was awesome. i think i listened to Celeste about 30 times.

May 30, 2010, 22:06

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

k. wrote:
You are right, Celeste is much more cohesive than Harmonium, although I still love their debut. I think that the harmonies on the new one are the strength, just some lovely sunshiney melancholy moments.

i think track 8 "Out of Place" is my absoulte favorite. i love how she sings in that one. BUT i also think 1 & 7 especially rock.

i can't get enough of this. i wish i could see them live.

May 30, 2010, 22:12

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Mars Rover wrote:
Unfortunately, i can not get Philly Cheesesteaks at the Grand Canyon, but next time i'm in Chicago, i'll hook you up.

I've never been to Philly, but some transplants here opened a place called "Phillys Best" and they have damn good cheesesteak for sale.

Jun 03, 2010, 16:06

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
Mars Rover wrote:
Unfortunately, i can not get Philly Cheesesteaks at the Grand Canyon, but next time i'm in Chicago, i'll hook you up.

I've never been to Philly, but some transplants here opened a place called "Phillys Best" and they have damn good cheesesteak for sale.

Cool. i'll take some deep dish pizza. After we take the series ;)

Jun 03, 2010, 19:20

postminimal
postminimal
282 posts

Tortoise: TNT
Szymanowski: (Piano works)
Steve Roach: (Retrospective)
Vincent Russo: Transire

Jun 03, 2010, 21:01

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Mars Rover wrote:

One of my best friends is a big BHawks fan, and we already have a pretty degrading bet going. If the Blackhawks win, i'm going to be in for it.

WooHoo!!! Blackhawks WIN!

So what degradation do you have to succumb to?!

The city was I-N-S-A-N-E last night! The cheering went on forever, the cars were beeping their horns, the taxis were beeping their horns, the busses were blaring their horns, the cop cars were beeping their horns! It was fun. People were buying me shots right and left. Can't believe I made it into work.

Jun 10, 2010, 13:17

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Mu Mu wrote:
Mars Rover wrote:

One of my best friends is a big BHawks fan, and we already have a pretty degrading bet going. If the Blackhawks win, i'm going to be in for it.

WooHoo!!! Blackhawks WIN!

So what degradation do you have to succumb to?!

The city was I-N-S-A-N-E last night! The cheering went on forever, the cars were beeping their horns, the taxis were beeping their horns, the busses were blaring their horns, the cop cars were beeping their horns! It was fun. People were buying me shots right and left. Can't believe I made it into work.

haha. congrats.

but also...this fucking sucks. i have to dress up in a squirrell costume (there's a weird looking squirrell where i live called a "kaibab squirrel") and run around the neighborhood.

Jun 10, 2010, 16:07

Pages: 14 – [ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 14 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index