Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Whatcha listening to this week?
Pages: 14 – [ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 14 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Re: Whatcha listening to this week?

Mars Rover wrote:
i have to dress up in a squirrell costume

:(

Jun 10, 2010, 16:22

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2778 posts

Jun 10, 2010, 17:51

Mars Rover
Mars Rover
1337 posts

Mu Mu wrote:

bastards. :(

Jun 10, 2010, 20:19

DevastatorJr.
DevastatorJr.
961 posts

Negativland "Over The Edge" - Faith of our Fathers
Gaslamp Killer - It's A Rocky Road
Cibo Matto! I'm back into them!

Jun 10, 2010, 20:34

postminimal
postminimal
282 posts

Tortoise: Standards
Tortoise: Millions Now Living Will Never Die
Brian Eno: Music for Films
Philip Glass: String Quartets 1-4 (Naxos)

Jun 25, 2010, 19:14

Harold Bissonette
Harold Bissonette
2062 posts

Henry Purcell - Funeral Music
School Of Seven Bells (or SVIIB - ha!) - Alpinisms
Jackie Leven - Gothic Road
God Speed You Black Emeror - (unknown record)

Jun 25, 2010, 20:00

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

I haven't listened to anything this week. except one or two pop artists and I'm still into Bach. I guess I'll get over it one day and for now I am content with my beginning forays into Bach. but I want to hear other things as well. I look forward to Laetitia's solo material and also Not Music. Yay! I heard some interesting harp music today in a movie soundtrack which was the highpoint of my day. but no, it wasn't the best. it was inspiring, interesting. I've been playing my castants without much success and I would like to learn some traditional duras as well as the corresponding flamenco dances. It's fun. and I can learn the duras on my harmonica. It's nice. but I'm having difficulty finding and authentic "artist" free interpretation as opposed to a classical lesson. I guess it's up to me to figure it out. :/ not the boogie part there are plenty of dancing lessons but I want to learn the dura and the corresponding dance and then be able to be able to play the dura and maybe even vocalize the dura. lofty ambitions I know. I need something constructive to do.

Jun 26, 2010, 05:09

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Amp
AMP Studio
Flying Saucer Attack

Its Bristol space-rock week round these parts.

Jun 27, 2010, 18:46

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5924 posts

Kinda hooked on Plone's unreleased 2nd album this week.

Jun 27, 2010, 23:28

postminimal
postminimal
282 posts

Boards of Canada: Twoism
Juana Molia: Un Dia
Paul Lansky (various pieces)
Autechre: tri repetae
garbage

Aug 10, 2010, 19:38

Pages: 14 – [ Previous | 19 10 11 12 13 14 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index