Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Whatcha listening to this week?
Pages: 14 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Whatcha listening to this week?

yes, I also love that song.
I like "look around" when sergio sings in his funny voice, "It's all there; it's all there!" I can't get enough of it; sadly, it's all there backwards:
RED LAW 'TIS !

:((

MUSIC IS THE DEVIL THE DEVIL I TELL YOU

May 07, 2010, 17:31

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

red law 'tis I imagine is code for vice patrol.
see music is Wonderful!! the lyrics are so meaningful and deep and the melodies have no significance other than to merely entertain. so enjoy!

May 07, 2010, 17:36

78 sluss
78 sluss
687 posts

The Fall

this week i have been avidly listening to The Falls new album. it has brilliant life changing lyrics. bringing to mind witches and the occult. its clearly an album the has been ardiously worked hard on. every sound is a slice of genius. i'd reccomend it. he even mentions in the lyrics something to do with france!

May 09, 2010, 17:32

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Re: The Fall

It's the best Fall rekkid since Bend Sinister. Makes me want to buy chinos.

May 09, 2010, 19:23

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

LBO was listening to Flying Saucer Attack this week. He said so on facebook!

I sure miss that Texan!

May 09, 2010, 19:38

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5926 posts

meanchico wrote:
He's kickin' it on Facebook.

It's sad that he was driven away from the forum in such an assholey way.

He has stomped away many times. I've shared forums with him for 5 or 6 years, and he always has a hand in the conflicts that surround him. Not saying others don't go way too far, I agree that they can to the point of downright abusiveness. But he sometimes brings conflicts on himself since he knows exactly what pushes certain people's buttons even sometimes to the point of trolling, and he also is highly sensitive to the point of playing the martyr when it comes to his own buttons.

I'm sorry if that's harsh, but the past has a lot of baggage on here and the gs. I would say things had gotten a lot better in recent years though. Mostly because his partner in crime was absentee, and his nemesis was also mostly gone for a while. Can't remember the final conflict but I imagine it had to do with religion...

May 09, 2010, 21:21

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Can't remember the final conflict but I imagine it had to do with religion...

If memory serves, the last time it was that Huffy got his huff-huff in a muff-buff and nobody kissy boo-boo make betters! I'm paraphrasing, of course.

May 09, 2010, 21:41

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

ABC Music - The Radio 1 Sessions

A great refresher/primer.

May 10, 2010, 12:47

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Re: The Fall

ah ah ah oooouuuu. High energy. I like the bass on Hot Cake and Slippy Floor!

May 10, 2010, 17:50

jauntymonty
jauntymonty
1623 posts

Bytor Peltor wrote:
Mono - Gone on tripple vinyl. Also Nurse With Wound's, 'Paranoia Hi-Fi'......the stereolab toward the end is a nice surprise : )

mono or MONO? Would you mind naming an album or two?

Thanks!

May 10, 2010, 18:09

Pages: 14 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index